19 March 2010

Den of Honor

I've outdone myself. I've created the den of honor. It was all my idea. Screw the people who actually did it. It's my idea and I'll just steal the credit if I can't get it. It might have been Alice's idea but we all know I bodyslammed that bitch into oblivion.

Right now we don't have much advertising except for ADT, but I promise you all the beautiful blue blank space you see will be covered with advertising, glorious, orgasm-inducing advertising.

You know, I really should look at my future plans. One day someone will actually correllate my arrival to the Panthers organization to the downfall of the team. People tell me I am a cancer on the team, but I'm proud of it because the goal is to make money. That's what I do. Who cares if everything else gets destroyed in the process. It's all about me. And money.

I hope my pink slip comes on a sheet of paper that has advertising on the other side. It's only fitting.


PS: I don't think I like Twitter much. I can't advertise in such a small face. But more people follow me on Twitter than on this blog. 

Please follow me (the blog, twitter, live.com) and help inflate my ego even bigger than it already is.

No comments:

Post a Comment