17 February 2010

I'm back from my Hiatus

Fake Steve Jobs and I, Fake Michael Yormark, are about get into a pissing match. One of my favorite words is "monetize" because I have monetized everything I can: from urinals, to walls, to the right ass-cheeks of all my slaves staff. I don't give a shit that Google is switching to Macs, but they are. FSJ mentions it in today's post, and it is a true story unlike half the crap he posts.

It's this quote of his I take exception to: "Google gives you the same stuff and all they ask for is, um, permission to totally invade your privacy and to monetize (God I hate that word) your personal information." How the fuck can you hate that word? I live to monetize. I dream about money, and if I could I'd have sex with money. That's how much I love it. You might want to wash any money I give you especially carefully now that I think of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment