06 December 2009

A Moment In History

Yeah, today both RMY and FMY both agreed on something.

RMY said in a Tweet earlier today, "Tough loss last night. Unacceptable! Need to win games at home! Fans need to leave the Bankatlantic center as WINNERS! Day of rest today."

FMY would like to concur that this is complete unacceptable. As such, I throw my hat in with RMY. Losing means less people at the games, and you've seen it lately. Less people at the games means less money at both the conce$$ion $tand$ and at the box office. And ultimately it means less eyeballs viewing my our sponsors' advertising.

I do wish to point out that RMY doesn't care if we win on the road or not, just at home. And I also wish to point out that RMY can't even get the sponsor's name right. "BankAtlantic Center" is proper. Even FMY can get the name of the pillarmost pillar partner. Is pillarmost a word?

I'd suggest retiring the third jersey because it's clearly bad luck, but we need the money more than our pride. At least I do. I'm not sure about the team. Nobody has seen them in weeks.

1 comment:

  1. RMY made up the lack of attendance and lack of concession sales by raising the prices on everything. A bottle of water will now cost you $4.25.

    ReplyDelete