30 November 2009

Poor Vokun. Even I am Sad.

Excuse the use of the word poor because I really dislike it. But even I, FMY, feel sorry for Vokun. It's absolutely tragic what happened and I wish Vokun all the best in recovering quickly.

Had I known in advance this was going to happen, I'd have charged a fee to watch it. Remember, you can monetize anything. ANYTHING. And violence and sex are easy. We need Vokun to win so we can sell more tickets. If we keep losing like we're doing, we'll sell less tickets, less concessions, and make less money. That makes me sad.

You know what the one constant has been in the team's slow, but steady decline? And you can look it up. Seriously. Look at the date they hired me. All downhill ever since. Why? I am Mephistopheles -- that's why..

No comments:

Post a Comment