27 November 2009

Happy Black Friday

Today should be a National Holiday. Black Friday rocks. The thing is, you can buy anything on this day. Everything is crowded even when the economy is bad. I am trying to figure out what sort of scheme idea to use at the arena to celebrate this day. The sounds of ringing ca$h regi$ter$ makes my cold heart warm up inside. Just like the Grinch who stole Christmas. Only I'd never steal it. I might sell it, but never steal it.

We have a game Black Friday and we try not to schedule things on this day. We already sell arena parking space to people shopping. We've been doing that for years. I mean does anyone really care if the fans are inconvenienced? Of course not. They've paid up front. Silly fools.

Ah, well, back to the think tank for me. I have to shill away because I don't want to lose my job. The new owners must remain impressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment