17 December 2009

Crushing My Spirit

I realize most people don't think I, Fake Michael Yormark, have feelings. But I do. And today, they were crushed like no other time in my life.

I was at the game, and the people behind me were discussing one of our sponsors: SaveOlogy.Com -- they were mentioning that nobody knows what they do. I don't care so much as long as people remember the advertising. That's my job.

Then what happened? The guy behind me said he always forgets by the time he gets home to look up what Saveology is! That's horrible. Who the hell does he think he is? I am FMY and I am second only to FSJ.

I was wondering if my loyal readers would buy toilet paper with advertising? As a test, I propose to produce some trial rolls with this photo:


Don't believe it can be done? Go here: http://www.printedtp.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment