20 December 2009

My Twentieth Post

Twenty is a good number because it represents the $20 bill and everyone loves money, especially Fake Michael Yormark.

I wish to remind everyone to visit my profile on Windows Live and suggest books, films, music, and anything else about money for my 'favorite things' section. I am a money grubbing fool and anything you can do to help me is appreciated. I will accept friend requests from anyone, even $pammers because it's all about the money!

I heard some fan bitching at the last game. Okay, I heard lots of fans bitching, but I don't care if they're happy or not. I've already got their money if they're in my our building. This poor sap was moaning about how this bottle of water was $4.50 -- can you imagine? I know, right? It's a bargain at that price. We're only making $3.75 per bottle and what's that compared to the entertainment value? This sap was bitching that I was talking about $75 ties at one point. If I can afford $75 for a tie, I can afford a bottle of water for $4.50. Except I don't have to pay for it.

I need traffic to read my posts. If you use Digg, Stumble, whatever, send people here to read my wisdom. There is wisdom in money and that makes me very wise.

I am a shill. For $10 I will wish you a Merry Chri$tmas. That's not sacrilege, it's profiteering.

No comments:

Post a Comment