09 November 2009

New Sponsor Goodness

I get a warm feeling in my heart -- yes, I have one -- when we get a new sponsor. But this wasn't any sponsor. It was a pillar partner. That's a lot more money for me the team. We had to move fast to get RRA out of the building because guilt by association is deadly.

So we gave JetBlue a bunch of boards, some great seats, a rim light up box ad, and the whole outdoor patio in front of the building. You know, it used to be Spirit, then Saveology (I still don't know what they do but then again I have their money so I don't care. As long as it's legal. Or if it isn't they don't get caught).

I'm not sure if Spirit will want to keep shilling their Panthers MasterCard. Too bad the NHL lost the deal with MBNA, but now we get to sell space to Spirit and not give the NHL a cut. Works for me us.

It's a shame about last Friday's game with the Capitals. I mean, I don't care that we lost. I care that at least 5000 people simultaneously walked out with over six minutes left in the game. They missed some advertising, and that always hurts.

With this post, I'm going to change to an every other day posting schedule unless there's something pressing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment