16 November 2009

List of Sponsors

First, here's a list of our sponsors.

Bennett Auto Supply
Bruce Rossmeyer Harley Davidson
Lexus
Rick Case Honda
Bank Atlantic
Grant Horton
Saveology (what are they anyway?)
Comcast
Cannatelli Builders
Farache Enterprises
Tirone Electric
Andy Frain Services
RRA (oops)
Dade Paper
SFM Services
Ameriprise
AON
AvMed
BDO
Delta Dental
Consolidated Credit
Geico
Zwick & Steinberger
ADT
CompUSA
Dex Imaging
FS Florida
Mayors
MetroPCS
Office Depot
National Beverage
Southern Wine & Spirit

Second, why should you care? Well, they do pay the bills. So you should give them your business. And tell them you're there because of the Panther ads. (Both FMY and the real one agree on this.)

Now that we've got that out of the way, over the next few weeks, I'll start talking about some of the sponsors and tell you why I like them. It could be entertaining.

I also want to encourage you to write in with your ideas for future topics. My email is
FakeYormark (ät) live (döt) com
and I do read and reply to all email as you have found out. But because I am arrogant, don't expect me to be polite. I have to acknowledge the little people, but don't have to be nice to them. Please be advised that if you e-mail me, I might post it here. Fake Michael Yormark is without scruples and will share your e-mail if I see fit, especially if it ends in sselive.com; But I won't include your e-mail address. Remember that.

No comments:

Post a Comment