18 November 2009

Listening To Books

I read a lot. Well not that paper stuff. You know, the ones on tape. All that printed stuff is confusing and distracting. And when I'm listening to books, it's only on airplanes. When I'm not on airplanes, I'm too busy on my phone talking to sponsors and our valued Pillar Partners to worry about reading.

I do read one magazine. Sometimes a guy just has to go, you know what I mean. Even I won't use the phone then. I tried once. It makes the phone smell funky. So I read Money magazine. What did you expect?

Once I read a horror book called The End of Money and the Future of Civilization. Can you imagine if there was no more money? What would my purpose in life be? I wonder if Fake Steve Jobs reads. I think he does because he's always posting stuff about what he's read. I also read The Ascent of Money: A Financial History of the World.

My Bible is a work called Advertising and Integrated Brand Promotion. I live for that stuff.

They have a book called Managing Your Money For Dummies but it can't be good because I didn't write it.

No comments:

Post a Comment