01 November 2009

Hockey Season Starts

I was excited when Hockey Season started. Oh, not because of hockey. I really don't even like sports. But it was a chance for me to see if our partners liked what we had done with their products.

One of the things I'm most proud of was the removal of the Hall of Fame which was right in the entranceway to section 101/134. It's a really prominent place and we were able to sell that to CompUSA.

Some of the fans were angry, but we told them the "Season Ticket Advisory" panel said they didn't like what was there. It's a laugh, because there isn't a panel. There's one guy in the suites. He's our panel. We promised the complainers they'd have a new one. But my promises to anyone who isn't a sponsor are meaningless to me. They have no value to me.

One day, I will monetize this blog. I just have to figure out how.

I've got a profile as well. I'll take suggestions, but unless there's money involved, don't expect me to take them. Remember, everything has a price, even your soul.

(As this is my first post, and I'll be working on the layout* for a while, please be patient with me.)

* Actually, Fake Intern will do this. I'm too important to worry about details.

No comments:

Post a Comment