02 November 2009

Songs

You know, a guy needs culture. I listen to music. I thought it would be cool to list some of the music I like here. My favorite song of all time is Dire Strait's Money For Nothing. I think it's really important to keep your eye on the prize, and these songs help. It doesn't matter if you like the song, but the message of the song.

The O Jays       For The Love Of Money(used on The Apprentice)
Notorious Big    Mo Money Mo Problems
Lil' Kim         Gettin Money (Get Money remix)
Meat Loaf        Life Is My Money And I Want My Money Back
Ice Cube         Get Money Spend Money No Money
Chiodos          Bulls Make Money, Bears Make Money, Pigs Get Slaughtered
Abba             Money Money Money
Babys, The       Money
Badfinger        Money
Damned, The      You Take My Money
Daryl Hall       Money Changes Everything
Alan Jackson     Right On The Money
Beatles          Money (That's What I Want)
Charli Baltimore Money
Gamma Ray        Money
Def Squad        Get Da Money
Hanson           Money That's What I Want
Jackson Michael  Money
Nate Dogg        My Money
Girlysound       Money
Kelly R          Get This Money
Ratt             SHE WANTS MONEY
Lauper Cyndi     Money Changes Everything
Chumbawamba      Money
Pink Floyd       Money
UFO              Money, Money
Jay-Z            Get This Money
Tesla            Did It For The Money
Berry Chuck      No Money Down
Elvis Presley    Money Honey
Jamelia          Money
The beatles      You never give me your money

Pink floyd       money
Donna Summer     works hard for the money
Steve Miller     Take the money & run 
Pet Shop Boys    Lets Make lots of Money

No comments:

Post a Comment